* Improv Comedy TroupeImprov Comedy Troupe
An evening of improve
* Short Film TourShort Film Tour
Celebrating the Sundance File Festival
* The Next Generation LeahyThe Next Generation Leahy
Doug Leahy and his wife and their 6 children rock the music hall.
|Call for Entry|
Art on the Fringe – 2016
At the Uxbridge Historical Centre
The Uxbridge Arts Association “Art On The Fringe” Exhibition & Sale is ready for artists. This stop has been very succesful and has been attracting more and more visitors over the last 6 years, turning into a “must see” stop for art lovers, and as always, offering the best fresh coffee in town. Now in its second year at the spacious Uxbridge Historical Centre grounds, located conveniently on the outskirts of the town, this site offers many benefits including lots of exhibition space, sheltered indoor space and plenty of parking. We also have handicapped accessible washrooms and refreshments, and of course the best coffee in town. We will still be represented in the Uxbridge Studio Tour brochure, as well as benefitting from partnered advertising with the Historical Centre. We are also a “Celebration of The Arts” event and will be featured on the web site and in all of their advertising and promotion, as well as our own.
7 Years And Still Growing. This year will be the best show yet!
The Museum Schoolhouse site which will house the indoor exhibits is historic and the walls cannot be used for hanging. Artists must bring their own free standing wall structures. We have 6 ft. tables available, for use indoors. Outdoor space is plentiful and offers an unlimited capacity for standard size or larger tents or booths. Indoor space is limited to 6 or 7 artists, depending on layout.
Reserve your spot as soon as possible! Advertised in the Uxbridge Studio Tour and Celebration of the Arts brochures.
Catch your breath at this charming rest stop, enjoy the best coffee in town, and explore the diverse work of artisans selling their original jewellery, oil paintings, stone carving, watercolours, photography, metal work and crafts.
Confirmed in Schoolhouse:
- Walter Campbell – Painter – www.artofwaltercampbell.com
- Artists of Uxbridge – Artistsofuxbridge.ca
- Clay James – Scrimshaw Artist
- Ian Ball – Painter
- Katherine Kurck – Watercolours
Confirmed in the Old Chruch:
- Denny Corbett – jewellery dennycorbett.com
- Stuart Blower – Photography/Carver – www.stuartblowerphotography.com
- Lisa Anttila – Painter lisaanttila.ca
- Donna Painter – Painter – Website www.facebook.com/DonnaPaintersPaintings
- Helen W Miller – Jewellery
- Designs by Diane – Dianne Bunn – Painter Facebook
- Stouffville Theatre Company – stouffville-theatre-company.com
- Samantha Tong – Photographer
Uxbridge Historical Centre
7239 Concession 6 (just north of Brock Street) (905) 852-5854