“Art On The Fringe” Art Exhibition & Sale, is looking for artists who appreciate a friendly “Arts Community” group of vendors, artists and artisans.
We also welcome emerging artists and student artists!
• We are partnered with the Uxbridge Historical Centre and will be able to offer more indoor spots and plenty of room for outdoor tents. The centre will be holding vintage demonstrations and an “Attic Sale”
• The event will be advertised in the Uxbridge Studio Tour brochure.
September 17 & 18, 2016
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. – During the Uxbridge Studio Tour
• Advertising will also be connected to all Celebration of The Arts promotions during the weeks preceding the arts festivities.
• We do not take any commisions from your work.
• Both indoor areas feature handicapped access ramps and there is a complete access washroom facility in the main building
A rest stop. Fresh brewed coffee and assorted treats. Washrooms on site. Picnic and shade site. Refreshments.
The UAA Mission Statement
The Uxbridge Arts Association nurtures and promotes the arts in the Uxbridge area. We facilitate communication among arts organizations, artists and patrons, raise the profile of the arts and provide arts-related information to the community.
Uxbridge Township is a uniquely artistic area; the quality and quantity of artists, both professional and non-professional, who live and create their art in Uxbridge, is impressive and sometimes overwhelming.
What do we do?
The Uxbridge Arts Association provides information through our website and calendar. These resources help you find the information you need, and, most importantly, helps you become involved in the cultural world of Uxbridge. Click on a link in the categories section in the right menu to see announcements on local arts activities.
Why should you join?
Plan to join now and receive:
- E-mail announcements of events, arts opportunities and upcoming classes.
Artists, Instructors and Arts Organizations can:
- list and promote events in the on-line Calendar and website
- list their web-site on the UAA site
Everyone Is Welcome To Join
- Individual Artists (professional or recreational);
- Arts Groups or Organizations (theatre groups, galleries, book clubs, writing groups, schools of the arts, elementary and secondary schools, choral groups, music ensembles, dance companies etc);
- Patrons of the Arts (audience members, readers, gallery viewers and art purchasers, students or donors, without whom the arts and artists could not exist.).
The Uxbridge Arts Association is also pleased to accept donations to offset our operating expenses.